Cascade Cherub DK
Cascade Cherub DK DETAILS
- Fibre Content: 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g (1.75 oz)
- Approx: 180 yds (165 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5 (3.5 - 3.75 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: F - 7 (3.75 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 16 - 18 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
More about Cascade Yarns
Cascade Yarns is a yarn distribution company selling over 80 different yarns. It was founded in the 1980s by Bob Dunbabin and remains a family business to this day. Their company mission is to provide the highest quality yarns at affordable prices. Cascade works closely with its business partners to insure the highest quality of production is maintained.