Entrelac Scarf with Jane (In Person)
I Classes will take place at the store on Tuesday May 24th and June 7th 6:00 - 8:00pm EST (4 hours)
Learn Entrelac while making the beautiful Entrelac Scarf by Allison LoCicero. We will learn how to set up and start the entrelac pattern in the first class, and then learn how to finish the scarf in the second class.
- Must be comfortable with casting on, knitting, purling, and casting off.
Materials (Please bring to class)
- 4.5mm needles
- Yarn is included in the price.
Duration & Format
- Two in person classes (4 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.