Introduction to Magic Loop with Angie
Classes will take place in store on Tuesday June 7, 6:00 - 9:00pm EST
Learn how to cast on and work in the round with Magic Loop knitting. This technique is ideal for knitting a small circumference object in the round on one long cable needle—a great option for those who don't love working with double-pointed needles. Angie will show you how to cast on, join in the round, and continue working in rounds on a baby hat.
- Comfortable with casting on, knitting and purling
- 70 yards (64m) of worsted weight yarn (or approximately 50g)
- 4mm and 5mm circular needles with 32-40” cables
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class (3 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 3-5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.