Knit Toy Class with Pam
Classes will take place in store on Thursday, Aug 18, Thursday Aug 25 and Thursday, Sept 1 from 6-8 pm EST (6 hours total)
Join us in the toy department! Enjoy 3 nights of cre4ating a fuzzy lamb. Learn seaming and shaping techniques, as well as how to assemble your little sheep. Attach eyes and a mouth and watch it come to life! This is an excellent foundation pattern to continue on with other seamed or seamless toys.
Yarn, Stuffing & Safety eyes included!
- Must be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing and decreasing.
- Please bring the following to class: 4mm needles, darning needle
- Fuzzy Mitten Lamb kit will be available at time of class.
Duration & Format
- 3 in person classes (6 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.